If you believe in paying it forward and having a direct influence on the lives of others, you can choose to create an endowment that will make a difference at St. Joseph’s Hospitals forever.
How You Can Help
Create an Endowment
- Strengthens your favorite charity
- Supports and sustains a worthy project
- Encourages new projects
- Awards a worthy recipient
Make a Memorial Gift
- Honor your loved one’s memory
- Provide grants or prizes in the person’s name
- Support a special project
- Partially or fully fund new construction
- Establish an endowment in the person’s name
In addition to improving community healthcare, charitable gifts can provide donors with income tax benefits and significant reductions in federal and state death taxes. You don’t have to reduce income or change your lifestyle to make a gift!
Certain options give you the benefit of an income tax deduction while retaining the income from the gift.
For more information about giving opportunities, please contact us.